- New York
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
Capitolis is the leading SaaS platform that drives financial resource optimization for capital markets. Founded in 2017, Capitolis’ network software enables financial institutions to optimize their balance sheets, which creates a fairer, safer, and healthier marketplace. More than 75 financial institutions, as well as many hedge funds and asset managers, leverage Capitolis’ technology to bring the best services to market and achieve high levels of return, while using the most appropriate amounts of their financial resources.
Backed by world class investors, including Index Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, SVB Capital and S Capital, Capitolis’ team brings decades of experience in launching successful startups, technology and financial services and is growing rapidly in our offices in New York, London and Tel Aviv. For more information, please visit our website at www.capitolis.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Capitolis is seeking an Office Manager for our New York City office. As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for owning and executing the day-to-day operations of our New York City office. An ideal candidate for this role will be a highly service-oriented, self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage and execute administrative office services, including ordering and stocking supplies, managing mail and shipments, and light maintenance of common areas as needed
- Maintain and coordinate office space, including creating and maintaining seating charts, managing conference room calendars, and assisting employees with furniture and supply needs
- Serve as the primary point of contact with maintenance and building management
- Oversee the guest experience, including greeting visitors, preparing space for client and vendor meetings, and answering and directing phone calls
- Provide scheduling and administrative support to executive team as needed
- Opportunity to expand role to manage Global Facilities team
- Ability to work in person in our New York City office 5 days a week
- 1-2+ years of experience as an office manager
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and proactively solve problems with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Highly organized and determined with a deep attention to detail
- Administrative experience in a startup environment is not required, but is a plus
- Please note that we do not provide immigration sponsorship for this position.