- New York
- Date Posted
- Nov. 3, 2021
Capitolis is the leading SaaS platform that drives financial resource optimization for capital markets. Founded in 2017, Capitolis’ network software enables financial institutions to optimize their balance sheets, which creates a fairer, safer, and healthier marketplace. More than 100 financial institutions, as well as many hedge funds and asset managers, leverage Capitolis’ technology to bring the best services to market and achieve high levels of return, while using the most appropriate amounts of their financial resources.
Backed by world class investors, including Index Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, SVB Capital and S Capital, Capitolis’ team brings decades of experience in launching successful startups, technology and financial services and is growing rapidly in our offices in New York, London and Tel Aviv. For more information, please visit our website at www.capitolis.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Capitolis is seeking an FP&A Analyst to support forecasting, budgeting, financial reporting, M&A, and strategic initiatives. This person will play an important role in architecting Capitolis’ financial and investment strategies, as well as the execution and measurement of strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate has exceptional business acumen and proven success in financial modeling, analytics, and reporting with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where adaptability is imperative.
The FP&A Analyst will report to the Global Head of Finance and is located in New York City.
- Support execution of annual budgeting, long-term financial planning, and forecasting processes for all financial metrics providing visibility on growth and performance to the executive team
- Support and help drive M&A, Joint Ventures, and Partnerships including identifying and assessing opportunities, transaction execution, and financial integration
- Drive financial reporting including the creation and analysis of the quarterly board reporting package the development of weekly and monthly financial and operational metrics by division and for the company as a whole
- Provide strong ad hoc financial and business decision support on numerous revenue and strategic initiatives, return on investment analyses and/or other projects
- Build out, analyze, and communicate results of strategic initiatives and articulate impact to overall business based on performance
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to establish new processes and reporting standards
- 2+ years of experience in Investment Banking or Financial Planning and Analysis
- Experience in a high-growth SaaS or recurring revenue business is not required but is a plus
- Expert in financial modeling, sensitivity analysis, and data visualization
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft products
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- High ownership individual who is comfortable navigating ambiguity in an ever-changing environment