- New York
- Date Posted
- Jul. 5, 2021
Capitolis is the leading SaaS platform that drives financial resource optimization for capital markets. Founded in 2017, Capitolis’ network software enables financial institutions to optimize their balance sheets, which creates a fairer, safer, and healthier marketplace. More than 75 financial institutions, as well as many hedge funds and asset managers, leverage Capitolis’ technology to bring the best services to market and achieve high levels of return, while using the most appropriate amounts of their financial resources.
Backed by world class investors, including Index Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, SVB Capital and S Capital, Capitolis’ team brings decades of experience in launching successful startups, technology and financial services and is growing rapidly in our offices in New York, London and Tel Aviv. For more information, please visit our website at www.capitolis.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
Capitolis is seeking a Manager of Equity Funding Program Management to drive our fast-growing Equity funding solutions. Our innovative funding solutions combine deep financial structuring expertise with best-in-class technology to connect the enormous US short-term investor community with the largest equity prime brokers in the world. Through this, we are uniquely positioned to provide unique benefits to both sides along with significant friendly disruption to trillion-dollar markets.
You will work closely with the traders of the largest equity prime brokers to gain insight into their funding needs and engage continuously with investors and dealers to assess their interest, gain insight into market pricing, and use that to deliver financing trades that satisfy both sides.
The ideal candidate will be a bold and strategic leader and an outside-the-box thinker with a start-up attitude. We are looking for a creative problem solver with the innate ability to build trust and communicate effectively with others. The Manager of Equity Funding Program Management will have the ability to drive significant impact while gaining an unparalleled experience as you join a diverse and experienced team.
You will report directly to the Director of Program Management and work closely with the Head of Equity TRS.
- Develop trusted relationships with key clients and engage with them continuously to understand their priorities and needs
- Leverage client input to identify opportunities to enhance and improve Capitolis’ products and steer to other products when relevant
- Build relationships with dealers in order to promote the Capitolis’ product’s distribution
- Maintain engagement with dealers to assess market dynamics and demand and to ensure funding availability when needed
- Apply exceptional focus and attention to detail to ensure seamless execution and work with other Capitolis teams (primarily operations) to do so
- Contribute to the production, maintenance, and streamlining for execution management and business line monitoring
- Collaborate with various internal Capitolis groups, including sales, operations, product
Who You Are
- 5-7 years of experience in trading or sales of capital market products, preferably rates and/or equities (delta-one)
- Working knowledge of US short-term funding markets, Equity TRS and Delta-one
- Experience in sales operations a plus
- Experience in fintech or other technology-driven environments a plus
- Practical thinker who is able to adjust to rapidly changing environments
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication and persuasion skills, able to interact with internal and external stakeholders, experts, peers, and leaders
- Self-starter who takes initiative, values impact over effort and is motivated to drive performance