- Tel Aviv-Yafo
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Software Engineering
Capitolis is the leading platform that drives financial resource optimization for capital markets. Founded in 2017, Capitolis’ network enables financial institutions to optimize their balance sheets, which creates a fairer, safer, and healthier marketplace. More than 100 financial institutions, as well as many hedge funds and asset managers, leverage Capitolis’ technology to bring the best services to market and achieve high levels of return, while using the most appropriate amounts of their financial resources.
Backed by world class investors, including Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), Index Ventures, Sequoia Capital, Spark Capital, SVB Capital, and S Capital, Capitolis’ team brings decades of experience in launching successful startups, technology, and financial services and is growing rapidly in our offices in New York, London and Tel Aviv. For more information, please visit our website at www.capitolis.com or follow us on LinkedIn.
- Technical lead a team of developers working on Capitolis products.
- Architect efficient and reusable systems and design the libraries and frameworks.
- Mentor Backend team members in the technical aspects of their work.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and other Team Leaders to plan, nurture, and implement an efficient and effective development process.
- Recruit top talented developers to our group.
- Mentor and advise your team in code review, pair programming and more.
- See the big picture of group tasks and take decisions.
- Been at least 80% hands-on developer as part of the team.
- Influence on Capitolis Engineering by interacting with stakeholders outside the team.
- 5+ years of experience in Java server-side development, including cloud services (preferably AWS) using Sprint Boot, JPA, relational databases, Message queues etc’.
- Experience with web development stack
- Strong knowledge in software design and passion for creating high-standard code.
- Experience in building complex large-scale software solutions from scratch to live production
- Proven ability to lead, mentor and drive people.
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-starter, fast learner, can-do attitude and great inter-personal skills
- Excellent English communication skills – spoken and written
- Financial affinity - an advantage
- Sc. degree in Computer Science, SW Engineering or equivalent (M.Sc. is an advantage)