- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
We need you to help us shape the future of air freight! At cargo.one we believe that we can only win as a team, and we want you to make an impact with us!
What’s the opportunity?
We’re looking for our first Talent Acquisition Lead in North America as we build out the cargonaut crew for our next growth phase. Working with hiring managers and their teams, you’ll be in good company with people who take recruiting and candidate experience very seriously. Our primary focus is finding somebody who has a passion for their craft and goes that extra step to find, attract and hire the best people for cargo.one.
- If this sounds like an opportunity you’re ready for, we think you’d be a great addition to the team!
- This position is remote. You can decide where you’d like to be based from this growing list of countries. but you will have to be within the American or Canadian time zones.
What you’ll be doing:
- Quickly establish yourself as the go-to person with your hiring partners to translate hiring goals into executable recruiting plans.
- Evaluating existing sourcing channels, assessing their effectiveness and providing recommendations that better match our hiring needs.
- Proactively managing your hiring pipelines, tracking the ‘health’ of the funnel and ensuring everyone who needs to be is kept up to date with the latest developments.
- Building and managing a team of both internal and external recruiters to meet the growth needs of the company.
- Providing ongoing support to your hiring teams for recruiting best practices and deliver training to existing and new cargonauts involved with hiring.
- Owning the candidate experience for your region, monitoring ongoing feedback and building this back into our processes that positively change to how we recruit.
- Advocating for cargo.one, our mission and values at every touchpoint of candidate interaction.
What you’ll need:
- A track record of recruiting that goes beyond the average spray and pray approach to finding great people.
- You’ve been part of a team that has gone through rapid growth but you never compromised on quality of hire for speed.
- A keen interest to deliver an outstanding candidate experience regardless of which stage the conversations ends.
- You’ve moved beyond a ‘gut feeling’ when hiring and can back up your decisions with structured interview feedback and solid data points.
- You’re comfortable challenging the status quo and not afraid to push back on the existing ways of ‘how we do things round here’
- You are an accomplished communicator both verbally and in writing (extra bonus if you know your emojis ).
What can we offer you? Here are just some of the things that we think make it a great place to work:
- The chance to contribute from day 1, see the impact of your work, change an industry and build something you’re proud of.
- An extremely steep learning curve working alongside an ambitious and international team.
- Limitless opportunities for career progression – we’re growing fast.
- A fully remote setup, which will give your life unprecedented flexibility.A work-from-home allowance so that you can set up your work-station.
- MacBook or ThinkPad, the choice is yours – whatever helps you get your job done, we’ve got you covered.
- Flexible PTO – take time off the grid to unplug and recharge when you need it.
- Connecting the world’s air cargo markets to make them more productive and successful
- Get to know our cargo.one team and find out more about daily challenges, biggest achievements and personal motivations. Paloma, Abdullah, Veit and Siena.
- cargo.one is named one of 20 rising stars as part of Forbes’ Cloud 100 list
- cargo.one, the world’s first real-time booking engine for air cargo, raises $18.6 million to expand to North America and Asia
- Air Cargo Booking Site Gets Bessemer Funds, Plans U.S. Foray