- Athens, GR
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Data Science
Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We help researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources in minutes.
Using our AI Machine-reading technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a massive high-precision Knowledge Graph. Causaly is used by Pharmaceutical companies in Research and Commercial departments, for Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. Read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: https://www.causaly.com/blog/ai-supported-target-identification-for-systemic-lupus-erythematosus-5f30f146d9abee00177e1d80
We are backed by top VCs and have offices in London, Athens and Boston, working with the world’s largest and most prestigious companies in the world. Recently we raised 17M$ in Series A funding from the leading European VC fund, which also backed companies likes Adyen, Datadog, Discord, Figma, Robinhood, and Roblox.
We are looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join our team, who would ensure the content we deliver within our platform meets and exceeds customer expectations.
- Design, implement and maintain effective test plans and scripts for various data quality processes
- Maintain manual and automated test scripts and recommending modification, when needed
- Perform thorough end-to-end testing for each content batch, benchmarking it against previous iterations
- Define meaningful content quality metrics and KPI
- Design and develop statistical methods for monitoring and accessing content quality
- Provide detailed content testing reports, analytics, and go/no-go feedback to the product team
- Seek proactively for opportunities to automate content QA process, reducing manual effort
- Build a solid understanding of the existing content pipeline and be able to debug every step of the process
- Work closely with the NLP team to understand the upcoming changes and their impact on the content quality
- Collaborate with the Product team to identify and prioritise required content enhancements
- Analyse and triage the new data sources to be added to the platform
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst or Data Quality Analyst
- BSc/MSc Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in R/Python and familiarity with relational or NoSQL databases (Elastic, BigQuery)
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy in both oral and written modes.
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau or similar
- Experience within clinical, pharmaceutical or other Life Sciences business domain would be a plus
- Has worked with ontologies (UMLS) or knowledge graphs would be a plus
- Competitive Salary
- Individual training budget for professional development
- Plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility as we grow
- Be part of a multinational, diverse and exceptional early team that builds a transformative knowledge product with the potential to have real impact
- Regular team outings (post COVID)
- Annual team retreat to secret destination (post COVID)