- Athens, GR
- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Design & UI
Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We help researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources in minutes.
Using our AI Machine-reading technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a massive high-precision Knowledge Graph. Causaly is used by Pharmaceutical companies in Research and Commercial departments, for Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. Read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: https://www.causaly.com/blog/ai-supported-target-identification-for-systemic-lupus-erythematosus-5f30f146d9abee00177e1d80
We are backed by top VCs and have offices in London, Athens and Boston, working with the world’s largest and most prestigious companies in the world. Recently we raised 17M$ in Series A funding from the leading European VC fund, which also backed companies likes Adyen, Datadog, Discord, Figma, Robinhood, and Roblox.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our growing team. You will help us design and ship the best-in-class products that help Life Sciences professionals answer the most difficult questions in a simple and elegant way. There will be plenty of opportunities to grow and shape our design practice.
- Take ownership of user experience for a product from conception to launch in partnership with product managers and engineers.
- Solve product problems by focusing on the best user experience while balancing company goals, design cohesion, and ease of implementation.
- Sketch and prototype ideas to quickly assess their viability and design the fine-grained details of components, interactions, and transitions.
- Partner with product managers to define and evolve products.
- Work closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas
- Work with and contribute to our design system.
- Act as an agent of change for the adoption of the best UX practices, processes and tools.
- Experience as a Product Designer (UX/UI) for technical SaaS web applications or software.
- Strong portfolio of user interface design in web SaaS applications (quality over quantity)
- Mastery of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma)
- Previous experience working with/contributing to design systems
- Demonstration of collaboration with product and engineering teams in an agile environment
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (verbal and written)
- Working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in designing SaaS products for Life Science (biology, science, pharma) business domain
- Comprehend complex Information Architecture, understanding structure and flow to create the optimal user experience for any given scenario
- Competitive Salary
- Individual training budget for professional development
- Plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility as we grow
- Be part of a multinational, diverse and exceptional early team that builds a transformative knowledge product with the potential to have real impact
- Regular team outings (post COVID)
- Annual team retreat to secret destination (post COVID)