- Date Posted
- Sep. 15, 2021
At Causaly we are building the biggest knowledge platform in the world to empower people working on the most pressing issues in human health. To achieve this, we are teaching computers to read all knowledge ever published and develop an interface that allows humans to answer questions they can’t ask anywhere else.
The technology is self-developed and proprietary, powering a large Biomedical Causal Knowledge Graph. It helps researchers and decision-makers to discover insights from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, patents and other data sources, in minutes. Causaly is used by Pharmaceutical companies in Research and Commercial departments, for Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence.
Read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: https://www.causaly.com/blog/ai-supported-target-i...
We are a VC-backed tech company with offices in London and Athens, looking for a driven SysAdmin who would work on building, scaling and automating our internal infrastructure.
- Designing and implementing the automation of internal user account provisioning.
- Designing and implementing the automation of laptop provisioning for Windows, Macs and Linux systems.
- Managing all internal IT assets including patching internal servers and wifi access points.
- Coordinating and possibly leading internal software/tool migration activities.
- Support with ongoing technical operations activities, e.g. consumables/equipment ordering, supplier selection process
- Support with equipment/software inventories - maintaining actuality of records and carrying periodic reviews
- Support with relevant Information Security processes (e.g. asset inventories, audits)
- Supporting users with IT related tasks and/or issues.
- BSc in a related technical field
- 3+ years experience working in a related field
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux OS
- Experience with Cloud technologies (ideally Azure)
- Knowledge of an identity management (IAM) system.
- Supporting users in multiple locations (we have offices in London and Athens).
- Able to work independently.
Previous experience working in a startup and able to adapt to new/changing requirements.
- Competitive Salary
- Individual training budget for professional development
- Plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility as we grow
- Be part of a multinational, diverse and exceptional early team that builds a transformative knowledge product with the potential to have real impact
- Regular team outings (subject to COVID restrictions)
- Annual team retreat to secret destination (subject to COVID restrictions)
- Easily accessible office in the heart of Angel, Islington