- Date Posted
- Sep. 15, 2021
- Product Management
Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources… in minutes.
Using our AI technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
We are backed by top VCs - having recently raised 17M$ in Series A funding from Index Ventures - and have offices in London and Athens.
We work with some of the world’s largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence. For example read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: AI-supported-target-identification-for-systemic-lupus-erythematosus
As we scale our business we are looking for a proven Marketing Manager to establish Causaly’s position in the life sciences industry.
We are looking for someone who has a breadth of B2B marketing experience and will be as comfortable driving demand generation activity as they are developing account based marketing plans or crafting impactful content.
You will be driven to accelerate Causaly’s commercial outcomes whilst positively impacting customer engagement and product advocacy / adoption.
What you will be responsible for:
- Ideation on how to acquire our target audience and engage our existing customer base
- Own KPIs for B2B lead generation and customer adoption / engagement metrics
- End to end management of our event, conference and webinar agenda
- Define, build and execute our digital marketing strategy including campaign management and optimisation of our website / blog through applying SEO best practices
- Develop and deliver our content strategy including sales collateral, case studies and thought pieces in close collaboration with our in house Science Liaison team
- Define and deliver account based marketing plans in close collaboration with our Customer Success team to grow accounts both within and without existing departmental relationships
- Build and manage our corporate communication and social media channels
You will be a good fit if:
- Proven track record of successfully implementing marketing strategies in the life sciences sector
- Demonstrable success of end to end ownership of B2B lead generation and customer engagement in high growth Enterprise environments
- Experience running digital campaigns and creating engaging content across multiple channels and mediums
- Natural flair for communicating science and technology in simple, understandable and creative ways
- Exceptional copywriting skills: fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Outcome focused, numbers driven, detail oriented and highly organized approach to work
- Ability to balance strategic and creative thought and problem solving with a pragmatic hands-on and can-do attitude
- Genuine passion for our purpose, authentic hunger to build something from the ground up, dynamism and diligence to deliver high quality at pace, curiosity and strong desire to keep learning
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Individual training budget
- Hybrid working (home + office)
- Regular team socials and annual retreat to a secret destination
- Potential to have real impact and accelerated career growth as an early member of a team that’s building a transformative knowledge product
- Be yourself at Causaly... Difference is valued. Everyone belongs.
Diversity. Equity. Inclusion. They are more than words at Causaly. It’s how we work together. It’s how we build teams. It’s how we grow leaders. It’s what we nurture and celebrate. It’s what helps us innovate. It’s what helps us connect with the customers and communities we serve.
We are on a mission to accelerate scientific breakthroughs for ALL humankind and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and fairly consider qualified candidates without regard to race, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, genetics, age, religion or belief, marital / civil partnership status, domestic / family status, veteran status or any other difference.