- Date Posted
- Sep. 15, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We enable researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources… in minutes.
Using our AI technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a high-precision Knowledge Graph.
We are backed by top VCs - having recently raised 17M$ in Series A funding from Index Ventures - and have offices in London and Athens. We work with some of the world’s largest biopharma companies and institutions on use cases spanning Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence.
[Read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: https://www.causaly.com/blog/ai-supported-target-identification-for-systemic-lupus-erythematosus-5f30f146d9abee00177e1d80]
As we scale our product and offering, we are looking for a dynamic Customer Success Manager - reporting to the VP Customer Success - to drive value for Causaly users.
With an established footprint across key customer accounts, we are looking for an individual that can be a customer champion and unlock the full potential of Causaly for every user.
What you will be responsible for:
- Being a trusted partner to strategic accounts to drive value and successful business outcomes
- Defining customer success plans and continually being on the lookout for opportunities to grow the account (within departments or into new departments)
- Winning Executive Sponsors and cultivating Adoption Champions
- Owning and driving user-level metrics, including activation, engagement, product adoption and customer feedback scores
- Proactively anticipating customer challenges and risks, and creating remedial plans to address these to avoid churn
- Defining, mapping and implementing customer lifecycle touch points, including business reviews, customer satisfaction surveys, reference programs, case studies, and others
- Collaborating and working in tandem with the Sales, Product, Marketing and the Scientific Liaison team to orchestrate the necessary resources to foster a seamless customer experience and embed a culture of customer success at Causaly
You would be a good fit if you:
- Have a proven track record with 5+ years of experience working in high-touch enterprise segments with B2B enterprise software products
- Bring a consultative, problem-solving mindset to collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders alike
- Have domain experience in the life-sciences sector, with a solid grasp of R&D processes, scientific concepts and workflows
- Have demonstrable experience in owning and influencing key user metrics, including activation, product adoption and customer satisfaction scores
- Understand how to gather and use customer data to tell the user story and enable internal decision making and prioritisation
- Are excited about taking and growing an account from 10 users to the next 1000 users
- Demonstrate an authentic hunger to build the Causaly customer success model from the ground up, the dynamism to deliver impact, and the desire to keep learning
- Competitive compensation package
- Individual training budget
- Hybrid working (home + office)
- Potential to have real impact as an early member of a team that’s building a transformative knowledge product
- Regular team socials & annual retreat to a secret destination!