- Date Posted
- Jun. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Causaly accelerates how humans acquire knowledge and develop insights in Biomedicine. We help researchers and decision-makers to discover evidence from millions of academic publications, clinical trials, regulatory documents, patents and other data sources, in minutes.
Using our AI Machine-reading technology, we are developing the world’s biggest knowledge platform in Biomedicine powered by a massive high-precision Knowledge Graph. Causaly is used by Pharmaceutical companies in Research and Commercial departments, for Drug Discovery, Safety and Competitive Intelligence.
Read how Causaly is used in Target Identification here: https://www.causaly.com/blog/ai-supported-target-i...
We are backed by top VCs and have offices in London, Athens and Boston, working with the world’s largest and most prestigious companies in the world.
As a key member of the Customer Success team, you ensure that users of Causaly from the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry understand and use the platform successfully.
- Drive Customer Engagement by proactively engaging with users: answering scientific and product questions, making demos, supporting users to find evidence in Causaly
- Give presentations and demos to top global pharmaceutical companies as domain expert together with the Sales team and answer scientific questions during customer presentations
- Communicate research insights, and develop educational content in blog posts and our knowledge base to evangelize the capabilities of Causaly and to train our users
- Analyze biomedical papers in a broad range of topics to support internal AI teams and external customer facing teams
- MSc in Biomedical Sciences, PhD preferred
- Demonstrated experience in presenting to scientific and commercial audience
- Demonstrated extensive biomedical research experience: Ideally you have spent 100s if not 1000s of hours searching in Pubmed
- Scientific writing experience either through educational background or on the job
- Good digital IT skills as an end user – Ability to quickly adopt new technologies
- Independent, self-driven, proactive and dynamic
- Native English speaker and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Work experience in industry, preferably the Pharmaceutical sector
- Experience in a professional environment where you needed to engage in customer-facing activities
- Competitive salary
- Individual training budget for professional development
- Plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility as we grow
- Be part of the early team that builds a transformative knowledge product with the potential to have real impact
- Engage with top-tier Biotech and Pharma companies
- Flexible working environment