- San Jose, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Software Engineering
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment where you can learn something new every day? Does solving complex cloud data & network security problems interest you?
If so, we are currently looking for a highly motivated Software Architects to join our organization that provides Cloud Security Solutions to multiple Fortune 100 clients.
This position offers unique opportunities:
- In shaping our Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) Product.
- To be part of the innovative product development of Software Defined Perimeter (SDP), Software Web Gateway (SWG) and the other pillars of our Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) Strategy.
- To gain deep technical knowledge across the entire technology stack of CASB Product
- To work on complex and unsolved challenges network Security to protect SaaS and hybrid deployments.
- Degree in Computer/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or any other relevant engineering discipline.
- 10+ years of experience in software development of which a minimum of 5 years is spent in design/development of networking and/or security products.
- Strong C/ C++ and Shell programming skills in Linux platform.
- Strong understanding of network & security protocols (e.g., TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, DHCP/DNS, SSL & IPSec VPN, TLS, Active Directory/LDAP, SAML)
- Strong understanding of network-security fundamentals (e.g., authentication, cryptography, PKI)
- Working experience in using debugging tools like Valgrind, GDB, Purify, etc.
- Working experience in Network Protocol analyzers tools such as Ethereal, Wireshark, etc.
- Knowledge of product life cycle and development processes
- Excellent collaboration and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to be flexible and productive in a fast-paced environment with geographically distributed teams
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and within a group
Good to Have
- Knowledge of technologies like Software Defined Networking (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Development experience in Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) or Software Web Gateway (SWG) Products.
- Development experience in File System Drivers and Network Kernel Drivers.