- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Design & UI
Citymapper helps millions every day by simplifying urban transport and making cities usable. And in doing so, we’ve built one of the most loved brands on mobile.
- We believe smarter mobility leads to better cities.
- We use what we design. Every day.
- We work with large amounts of data, making it simple to understand and use on the go.
- We move fast.
- We also like green.
- We are looking for a detail-oriented visual designer to support us across UI, iconography and visual branding/marketing.
In this role you will:
- Work with the cities team designing iconography and localised assets across all our cities.
- Design simple-yet-powerful images to support our marketing efforts across all our platforms eg. feature announcements, blog posts, social media, web, etc.
- Support the product team evolving the app and its features
- Citymapper’s main office is in London, but we also support working remotely (or hybrid) if within the UK.
- You care about great product experiences and know our app well
- You know your way around Figma, Sketch, and the Adobe Suite
- You have at least 2-3+ years working experience, ideally in a startup or product-oriented environment
- City/transport-geekery welcome
- Competitive pay
- Meaningful equity / stock options
- Working on an app with worldwide impact, working on something that matters
- Have influence on a product that millions of people use every day
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Spill well-being service
- Cycle to work scheme
- Weekly yoga and meditation sessions (online due to COVID)
- Pension scheme (we pay in, you pay in, happy retirement!)
- Social events throughout the year
- Friday food, beer, and more food (hampers delivered to you at home during COVID)
- Citymapper swag
We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).