- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Oct. 26, 2021
Here at Citymapper we’re building the best app, with the best routing, and the best data in all the greatest cities of the world where we can make a difference. As we expand globally we’re constantly on the look out for people who share in our mission and we need a Technical Recruiter to help us identify the best candidates to grow our talented team.
Reporting to the Head of HR, you’ll partner closely with leaders within operational and engineering teams to understand their priorities, help them design and execute a successful hiring process and bring in a diverse set of candidates to Citymapper. You’ll have responsibility for the entire candidate lifecycle including sourcing, interviewing and closing as well as giving insight and recommendations to hiring managers along the way.
Things you’ll do
- Define the most effective ways of sourcing to attract the best data analysts and engineering talent globally
- Build long term relationships with talented people and manage them through a seamless end to end recruitment process
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience at all stages of the hiring process, even when candidates are unsuccessful
- Use data to identify bottlenecks and proactively make hiring processes better
- Partner with our hiring managers to support them through their hiring initiatives
- Proactively look for opportunities to leverage technology to improve recruitment efficiency and quality
- You are an experienced recruiter with a proven track record of success recruiting for data analytics and tech roles
- You’re passionate about candidate experience
- You are organised, love moving fast but efficiently on decisions, and have established techniques for doing so
- You’re a big fan of data and metrics and you can use data to influence decision
- We’re hiring for our headquarters on the south bank of the Thames in London, and we are also willing to discuss remote working arrangements.
- 5+ years’ experience recruiting for data analytics and tech roles across a variety of levels, ideally within a fast-paced startup environment
- Knowledge of candidate selection methods and a willingness to source and hire exceptional people from all walks of life
- Proficiency using applicant tracking systems (we use Workable)
- A passion for Citymapper, our ethos, and our product
- Competitive pay & meaningful equity / stock options
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Services to support your physical and mental wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme (we pay in, you pay in)
- Food and drinks, and social events throughout the year
- Citymapper swag
We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).