- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
At Citymapper, we’ve taken on some of the most complex cities in the world and made them easier to navigate. We’re obsessed with making cities less complicated for everyone, everywhere, and as we embark upon even more cities, we’re looking for an exceptional team lead to champion our success in APAC, and beyond!
In this role you will:
- Manage local remote Data Analysts day to day on the ground in key locations, ensuring the highest data quality for all regions
- Oversee the development and launch of our consumer product in new locations
- Develop relationships with transport providers and local authorities throughout the APAC region
- Provide us with essential analysis, research and insight
- Find new avenues for growth and work with our business development team and existing customers
- Manage our local brand, create content, and communicate with media in partnership with design and marketing colleagues
- Talk to users and manage our community
- Given the nature of this role we’re looking for people based in APAC regions and timezones.
- 5+ years’ operational management or general management experience in a fast-paced, product-oriented company
- Entrepreneurial attitude and strong commercial and business acumen grown from high growth, hands on, and data-driven environments
- Top-notch networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Excellent problem-solving skills; you need to be naturally curious and enjoy identifying and delivering solutions to complex problems
- Fluency in English is a must (other languages a bonus)
- Contractor position in a remote-first team.
- Working on something interesting and meaningful - helping to make cities usable.
- Working with a not-too-big, diverse engineering team.
- Arcane public transport knowledge with which to dazzle your friends.
We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law)