- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 13, 2021
- Product Engineering
At Citymapper we’re a group of people who love to build great products, driven by the mission of helping millions of people every day by simplifying urban transport and making cities usable.
We’re looking for talented people to join us as Product Analysts in order to solve various challenges, including consumer UI/UX, data quality, routing tech, and tooling.
You will be working with our Product team and alongside top engineers and designers.
- A true passion for building great products
- A technical mindset with a taste for design
- Excellent organisational, project management and communication skills
- At least 2-3 years experience, preferably in a product or start up environment
- Competitive pay & meaningful equity / stock options
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Services to support your physical and mental wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme (we pay in, you pay in)
- Food and drinks, and social events throughout the year
- Citymapper swag
We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).