- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Dec. 26, 2021
- Product Engineering
At Citymapper we build great products to help millions of people every day by simplifying urban transport and making cities usable. As a product first company creating great user experiences is at the heart of everything we do, and this is led by the product team.
Product at Citymapper is about being the focal point for the organisation, collaborating with engineering, business, design and marketing, and combining this with your own creativity and a strong feel for user experience, to define and execute product strategies.For us product is about being a pathfinder who can always find a way to get things done. Sometimes this may require meticulously managing processes, but at other times may mean being a bold and reckless pioneer. You own strategic objectives then prioritise and deliver the roadmap which achieves these objectives.
In this role you will be part of helping to grow the product team and coach junior members in their day-to-day work, whilst working closely with our team of top engineers and designers to resolve the challenging issues of public and private transport
- At least 5 years of experience in a product or startup environment
- A true passion for building great products in urban mobility
- The technical understanding to work with engineers to scope projects
- An analytical mindset with excellent leadership and relationship building skills
- Adept at clarifying ambiguity and influencing decision-making at all levels
- Excellent organisational, project management, and communication skills
We’re a genuinely hybrid company. Our employees have the choice of working from our headquarters on the south bank of the Thames in London, or from home (within the UK) - or a bit of both!
- Competitive pay & meaningful equity / stock options
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Generous Family Leave policies for if/when you start a family
- Free dinner in the office every day
- Services to support your mental wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme (we pay in, you pay in)
- Drinks and social events throughout the year
- Citymapper swag
We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).