- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Sep. 14, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Citymapper helps millions every day by simplifying urban transport and making cities usable. And in doing so, we’ve built one of the most loved brands on mobile.
We want to have the best transportation app in the industry, the most accurate data and offer the best possible experience for our users (with a laugh or two thrown in for good measure!)
We’re seeking a Customer Support Lead to join our small, dedicated team, making a difference in the everyday lives of users around the world.
What You’ll Do
- Support Citymapper’s users across a range of channels
- Analyse user feedback to identify key areas for improvement
- Coach and develop the existing CS team
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to share insights and feedback from our users & customers
- Continuously review, evolve and build processes to enable both our customers and our team to be self-sufficient
- Work alongside our Design, Product & Data teams to improve user experience
Our customer support team is a close-knit one with all team members based in London. For that reason this role will be based from our headquarters on the south bank of the Thames in London.
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar Customer Support Team Lead role
- 1+ years’ experience with CRM tools (e.g Zendesk)
- Expertise in Citymapper’s products and a keen interest in our mission
- Fluency in English (any other languages are a plus)
An exceptional attention to detail
- A passion for helping people and solving problems
- An ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- A love for tech, GIFs, food and coffee (or tea)
- Competitive pay & meaningful equity / stock options
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays
- Services to support your physical and mental wellbeing
Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme (we pay in, you pay in)
- Food and drinks, and social events throughout the year
We believe that diverse teams are the best teams and we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other status protected by applicable law).