- Buenos Aires, AR
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Business Applications
Clausematch is an award-winning global Compliance Technology company with a unique AI-powered SaaS product offering for regulated firms including Banks, Investment Management, Payments and Insurance. Our product is a unique platform allowing people in enterprises to collaborate on documents faster and more efficiently.
The solution is already live with top-tier banks and other financial institutions. It works as a browser-based collaborative document editor containing in its core a detailed workflow, where comments, approvals and changes are a part of a full audit trail, providing full control of content. Every change and approval made in a document is tracked in an organised manner providing full audit trail and unprecedented reporting capabilities. As Clausematch is still in its high growth phase, we thoroughly believe the opportunities are virtually boundless, and for the right candidate it is an exciting time to help our customers solve difficult challenges and reap the rewards.
Role and responsibilities
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) located in a US timezone (incl. South America, e.g. Argentina) and joining at a very exciting time for the business. Due to the recent growth and a number of new large clients coming on board we have a need for an experienced production engineer. The role will be primarily managing the production instances of our SaaS solution to large financial institutions in North America.
- Application business logic troubleshooting
- Deployment preparation, keep up to date configuration for each client
- Participate in deployment with DevOps, troubleshoot if anything goes wrong
- Building up monitoring ecosystem, gathering metrics, building reports
- Sorting out how the product works
- Write & Read SQL (PostgreSQL) to identify root cause
- Read application log (Zabbix & GrayLog)
- Work with *nix command line
- Set up SSO configuration for external client authentication
- Read Java/Kotlin code (Spring framework) to identify root cause
- Work with Incidents within SLA timeframes
- Run deployments procedures
- Write Python code for technical requests
- 2+ years of supporting production systems.
- Be familiar with Java/Kotlin (Spring framework).
- You are passionate about availability and performance.
- You can troubleshoot complex systems.
- You are flexible, resilient, and curious.
- You find debugging issues to be rewarding and fun.
- You respectfully challenge your peers and welcome when others challenge your thinking.
- You are familiar with Atlassian product stack (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket etc)
- You have proficiency with Python and other scripting languages.
- You have experience with AWS or other cloud providers.
- You have an understanding of OWASP top 10, and 0-day vulnerability.
- You have experience with USA/EU bank security procurement processes
- Competitive salary and share options package
- Be part of fun, high energy, growing technology company
- Located remotely (within the 4 mainland US timezones)
- Good holiday allowance, conditional to your region of residence (incl. 3 days in addition to Christmas holidays)
- Annual corporate team retreats