- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Financial Services
ClauseMatch is an award-winning global Compliance Technology company with a unique AI-powered SaaS product offering for regulated firms including Banks, Investment Management, Payments and Insurance.
Our solution is an innovative platform allowing companies to collaborate on governance, risk and compliance documents smarter, faster and more efficiently while solving multiple workflow and organisational problems. As ClauseMatch is still in its high growth phase, we thoroughly believe the opportunities are virtually boundless, and for the right candidate it is an exciting time to help our clients solve difficult challenges in governance, risk, and compliance (GRC).
We are looking for a Product Owner (Product Manager) in our London, UK office and joining at a very exciting time for the business. Due to the recent growth of the company and the client base, there is an opportunity to grow the product to advance its functionality even further, to offer new products/modules, and to address additional use cases. As such we have a need for an experienced product owner (product manager). The role will be primarily working alongside the Head of Product, the technology/development team as well as our clients and would require leading and managing all parts of the product management lifecycle.
Our clients are looking to solve challenges around their current Policy Management and Regulatory Change Management processes. The new role is needed to establish and lead all parts of the product management lifecycle from research and ideation to development and go-to-market (and back via client feedback loop). This is a fully client-facing role.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refine priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks (Roadmap)
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product changes (Roadmap)
- Bring new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs, preparing return-on-investment analyses (Roadmap)
- Responsible for providing the product development team with a product vision and prioritized list of features (Roadmap)
- Translate product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements including features, user stories, and acceptance/success criteria (Product Management Lifecycle)
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology (Product Management Lifecycle)
- Write Product Requirements and Specifications (Product Management Lifecycle)
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set the expectations for delivery of new functionalities (Product Management Lifecycle)
- Oversee all stages of the development lifecycle working closely with Development Team Leads, as well as Designers, Developers, QA and Delivery (Product Management Lifecycle)
- Define and execute go-to-market plan, working to ensure that product management, marketing, and sales have what they need to be successful (Go-To-Market)
- Develop and maintain appropriate tracking and reporting of product performance post-launch to evaluate future investment (Go-To-Market)
- Manage product profitability and commercial success (Research
- Conduct market, competitive landscape, customers and product performance (user experience) analysis to determine customers’ needs, desires and pains (Research)
- 5+ years of previous experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
- Successful track record developing Risk & Compliance (GRC) and SAAS products
- In-depth understanding of industry market conditions and trends
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as listening skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
Competitive OTE, high growth team environment, annual corporate team retreats.