- United Kingdom
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Financial Services
ClauseMatch is an award-winning global Compliance Technology company with a unique AI-powered SaaS product offering for regulated firms including Banks, Investment Management, Payments, Insurance, highly regulated Corporates.
Our solution is an innovative platform allowing companies to collaborate on governance, risk and compliance documents smarter, faster and more efficiently while solving multiple workflow and organisational problems. As ClauseMatch is still in its high growth phase, we thoroughly believe the opportunities are virtually boundless, and for the right candidate it is an exciting time to help our clients solve difficult challenges in governance, risk, and compliance (GRC).
We are looking for you to manage our Enterprise sales joining at a very exciting time for the business. The role will be primarily working with Banks and Investment Management firms who are looking to solve challenges around their current Policy Management and Regulatory Change Management requirements. You will work very closely with the Customer Success, Marketing and Product teams.
The role is needed as part of the growth and expansion of the business and client needs. We are particularly interested to hear from candidates with a background or interest in B2B SaaS technology and working for a Governance, Risk and Compliance vendor in a similar role.
- Prior Sales experience within high growth B2B SaaS business (Scale Up)
- Experience working with large Financial Services firms
- Understanding and experience of working with complex global businesses
- Experience building long term senior relationships
- Able to work and stay organized in a fast pace environment
- Working closely with Marketing on Enterprise go-to-market strategy
- Team player who works collaboratively with colleagues, management and staff across all levels of a cohesive organization
- Consultative approach and focused on helping our customers succeed.
- Pro-active prospecting of target accounts
- 7+ years experience in Sales roles
- Working already in the Governance, Risk and Compliance sector
- Worked for 3+ years within a high growth business
Competitive OTE, high growth team environment, annual corporate team retreats.