- Santa Clara, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 23, 2021
- Business Development
Clumio is looking for a Director, Strategic Partnerships & Alliances with the objective of developing GTM and technology partnerships with leading cloud vendors and solution providers. This role will report to the VP of Sales.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and drive the execution of strategic GTM programs.
- Demonstrate the value of partnering with Clumio while developing relationships with our strategic partners to drive both engineering and go-to-market efforts.
- Cultivate deep relationships with AWS field sales, channel, partner and marketing organizations, and collaborate to develop technical and sales enablement programs.
- Define the direction of Clumio’s technical integration portfolio that enables us to further our leadership position in a highly competitive and rapidly changing market.
- Evangelize the platform, representing Clumio at industry events and with customers, prospects, and partners.
- 10+ years in product management, product marketing, sales consulting, technology/ISV partnerships or equivalent.
- Significant experience partnering or working with AWS and/or in-depth experience with AWS go-to-market and partnering strategy.
- Proven experience in articulating the value proposition/story at varying depth depending upon audience types – Customers, Partners, Decision Makers, Business, Sales and Industry Analysts.
- Ability to author and execute against complex GTM strategies, identify key marketing collateral and sales plays to support Clumio business goals for the AWS ecosystem.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills; solid business acumen; well-honed influencing skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven track record of building strong relationships and establishing credibility with customers, prospects, partners, sales, engineering, and the management team are a must
- Proven organizational and project management skills; ability to multi-task and work on several assignments concurrently required.
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work both autonomously and effectively as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Willing to travel post COVID restrictions for partner visits, field alignment activities, industry conferences, supporting marketing activities at trade shows.