- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Engineering QA
Our mission is to build a next-generation public cloud SaaS data platform. We are an early stage company backed by Sutter Hill Ventures and Index Ventures and High- Profile angel investors in Silicon Valley.
In this role, you will
- Work with a highly motivated team of engineers in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Design and build automation frameworks.
- Design and build internal tools for productivity, debuggability and serviceability.
- Contribute to product development and product lifecycle end-to-end.
- Setup and manage test infrastructure (storage, compute, networking)
- Design and implement automated functional, end to end integration, security performance and load/stress tests.
- Drive adoption of best practices in testing and product quality.
- Produce deliverables under tight deadlines using agile methodology.
- Work in the DevOps model and strive for quality
- Highly motivated self-starter with a builder’s mindset.
- 4+ years industry experience designing and implementing test frameworks and automated tests for production systems.
- Expertise in one or more OOP languages such as Python or Java.
- Strong UI automation experience with Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid and cross platform browser testing is mandatory.
- Hands on in backend testing and REST API
Expertise in implementing Jenkins pipelines
- Preferred: experience in public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.).
- Preferred: experience in Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes or Mesos or Swarm.
- Experience in performance testing with JMeter/Locust/Grinder not mandatory but good to have
- Experience in security testing with OWASP ZAP, Burp suite not mandatory but good to have.