- Santa Clara, CA
- Date Posted
- Oct. 12, 2021
Jumpstart your career in recruiting by owning the recruitment life cycle and partnering with hiring managers to build exceptional teams. The ideal candidate is eager to learn and grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide a world class candidate experience by developing and maintaining strong processes and communicating effectively.
- Support our hiring managers in building an exceptional team and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Manage scheduling for interviews and communicating all interview logistics with candidates and interview teams.
- Maintain a clear recruiting workflow by updating candidate’s status in Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse).
- Develop strong working relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and candidates.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Opportunity to expand scope of responsibilities based on organizational needs and personal goals.
- Flexibility and initiative - this role will require you to execute outside of regular business hours.
- Superbly professional communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientation and a commitment to accuracy; ability to be flexible and handle simultaneous moving parts with a sense of urgency.
- Passion for always delivering a world class candidate experience.