- Santa Clara, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 23, 2021
- Product Management
Come join a fun marketing team at Clumio to expand your skills and build a career! As Marketing Coordinator, you’ll be involved in a wide range of projects, from events to digital campaigns and beyond.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic individual who understands that learning is best done by doing. This person is ready to roll up their sleeves to help move projects forward. The coordinator must be highly organized, able to effectively prioritize tasks, and able to execute on marketing plans with minimal supervision. This role will report directly to the VP of Demand Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage an ongoing webinar program, coordinating speakers, content deliverables, attendee recruitment, and post-event activities.
- Own the Clumio social media calendar, gathering content to post based on marketing initiatives and driving creative and copy.
- Own the blog production process, including proofreading, image procurement, publishing, and social promotion.
- Provide support for marketing campaigns, including writing copy, driving promotional activities, directing creative production, managing email nurtures, and more.
- Assist sales teams with execution of field marketing activities.
- Ensure that the web site is up to date with the latest assets, and identify ways to increase conversion of website visitors.
- Analyze performance of campaigns and assets, and drive recommendations for optimization.
- 2+ years experience in a fast-paced B2B environment.
- Creative and energetic marketing mindset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.