- Santa Clara, CA
- Date Posted
- Sep. 23, 2021
- Product Management
Clumio is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to create value-based marketing content for our cloud-native SaaS data protection solution. You will partner with internal and external stakeholders on messaging, positioning, and communications. We are looking for a sharp, creative individual who can punch through the noise in the cloud market.
The ideal candidate is an individual who can shape a new conversation about data protection in the cloud. You must be able to thrive as a hands-on independent contributor as you create marketing assets as well as collaborate with cross-functional teams on the execution of marketing programs. The optimal individual will have strong product marketing expertise and communication skills. This role will report directly to the VP of Demand Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and define the content for differentiated product messaging and positioning. Apply your creative flair to all forms of collateral: web content, datasheets, product decks, white papers, videos, presentations, solution briefs, blogs, etc.
- Communicate the value proposition of our solution to our target audience across all industries.
- Strategize and repurpose content from our published material to create derivative content (for example: transform a whitepaper’s key concepts into a video, blog, or infographic).
- Play a key role in product launch activities and ensure product needs are intact and launched on time by working cross-functionally across teams.
- Understand the competitive landscape through market research and analysis. Provide key insights into Clumio’s positioning, and communicate its differentiation compellingly to the market.
- Work closely with product management and sales to drive differentiation, articulate the business value of our solution, and highlight customer wins through case studies.
- You will work closely with the Demand Generation team who are responsible for lead generation campaigns, events, and other programs to ensure that all the marketing collateral to support these campaigns, programs, and events is consistent in overall branding, message, and detail; also ensure that all sales tools and collateral at these events and programs are up-to-date and complete.
- Be an expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy, and their key buying criteria.
- Present to external and internal audiences to promote our solutions.
- 3+ years in product marketing for high-tech companies that target IT/cloud organizations. SaaS, public cloud, or backup experience are each a plus.
- Proven experience in product launch, market analysis, developing compelling and differentiated product messaging.
- Experience with marketing to the CloudOps, DevOps, and DevSecOps audience is a plus.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and comfortable multitasking.
- A can-do attitude, attention to detail, and willingness to learn and take on new tasks.
- Passion for the future of cloud!
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or business – or related industry experience.