- Karnataka, IN
- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Software Engineering
Clumio is a secure, backup as a service for the enterprise that eliminates the complexity of infrastructure management with authentic SaaS. Consolidate the protection of your data centers with no hardware or software to size, configure, manage – or even buy at all. On your journey to the cloud, use the same service to protect workloads like VMware Cloud on AWS and native AWS services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement software components for a distributed object storage system in a service-based architecture.
- Build highly performant scale-out data ingestion, data storage and retrieval and data processing pipelines using public cloud technologies.
- Implement benchmarking and tracing tools to analyze and fix scale and performance bottlenecks.
- Work on operational readiness and maintenance of these services.
- Work together in a highly motivated team of engineers.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a builder’s mindset
- 5+ years industry experience designing, implementing and supporting large-scale file or object storage systems
- Proficiency in one or more programming languages such as golang, Java, C++ etc. (but not limited to these)
- Preferred: experience in public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Science. Degree in Computer Science preferred