- Karnataka, IN
- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Aug. 23, 2021
- Software Engineering
Clumio helps organizations simplify data protection in AWS. Its secure air-gapped SaaS solution protects from ransomware and enables organizations to achieve stringent compliance requirements, backup and restore data in minutes, and gain better visibility to optimize cloud storage costs. Clumio changes the user experience with unique innovations that delights customers and simplifies their lives.
Clumio is looking for a founding Technical Writer based out of our Bangalore office. As a pioneering member of the team, role will be required to get hands-on while helping to define and drive strategic initiatives to ensure the team delivers high quality documentation at SCALE.
This individual must be able to build relationships cross functionally and work effectively with teams across US & India geographies.
In this role, you will
- Plan and deliver technical documentation, including: User Guides, Release Notes, In-product notifications and alerts, RestAPI Guides, and more.
- Work cross functionally with engineering, product managers, support and UX/UI designers across Clumio US & India offices.
- Get hands-on on Day 1 to ensure high quality User Guides and Release Notes are delivered to support business and product release cycles.
- Contribute ideas to the strategic roadmap for all things TechPubs: Process, tooling, and more.
- Be present, be vocal, take ownership, bring clarity, and add value to the Clumio family.
- Minimum 1+ years of technical writing experience.
- Experience working in a software development environment, SaaS experience is a strong plus.
- Experience with XML, Markdown, MadCap Flare, and structured writing.
- Reliable, dedicated, and punctual.
- Strong Verbal and written communication.
- We’re a fast growing start-up with many moving parts, this is a role with very high growth potential for the right individual. Flexible work hours may be required as we build out the TechPubs staff across regions.