- Santa Clara, CA
- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Clumio is looking for a Cloud Support Engineer to provide technical engineering services to our customers.
Cloud Support Engineers will have an opportunity to work hands-on with a wide breadth of “hot” cloud platforms/technologies like AWS, Azure, VMware Cloud, etc. They will also have the opportunity to impact the business by contributing to our software automation strategy and enhance the customer experience by communicating product feedback.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of customer and field reported technical support cases, ranging from general user questions about the Clumio product to complex issues that will require in-depth technical problem-solving skills.
- Develop and exercise the capabilities to diagnose, reproduce, and resolve technical customer reported issues.
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering and operations teams to identify and triage product or infrastructure related issues.
- Contribute to the scalability of support services by writing automation scripts, and assist in developing support tools.
- Help to produce written documentation for support process, training, and knowledge base articles.
- Partner with sales teams to provide technical expertise in helping onboard customers.
- Serve as a liaison between customers and product management to ensure feedback is heard and used to help enhance the Clumio product offering.
- Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both written and oral.
- Must have outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL, VMware is a plus.
- Experience with Python, Golang or other scripting languages is a plus.
- Experience with automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Dockers, Puppet is a plus.