- Bengaluru, IN
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Clumio is looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via web, phone, and email.
Technical Support Engineers will have an opportunity to work hands-on with a wide breadth of “hot” technologies, ranging from on-premise to cloud, as well as have the opportunity to grow their own technical and business related skill-sets.
In this role, you will
- Contribute to the effective and efficient handling of customer and field reported technical support cases, ranging from general user questions about the Clumio product to complex issues that will require in-depth technical problem-solving skills.
- Develop and exercise the technical capabilities to diagnose, reproduce, and resolve customer reported issues.
- Work hand-in-hand with engineering and operations teams to identify and triage product or infrastructure related issues.
- Help to author knowledge base articles for both internal and external consumption.
- Partner with sales teams to provide technical expertise in helping onboard customers to the Clumio Platform.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Professional Services Engineer, or Customer Success Engineer in storage, backup, networking, or SaaS verticals.
- Knowledge and interest in technologies such as VMware environments, backup and restore methodologies, Linux environments, and general IT networking concepts.
- Must have outstanding critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, both written and oral.
- Experience working with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform is a plus.
- Experience working with SaaS applications such as O365, Gsuite, SFDC, Workday, and Box is a plus.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field.