- Santa Clara, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 28, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
The QE team at Clumio works very closely with Development, Product management and Customer Success teams to help ensure a very high engineering quality bar for Clumio’s best-in-class SaaS platform for Data Protection in the public cloud. The team has built libraries to set up complex AWS infrastructure to simulate customer environments involving services such as EC2, RDS, DynamoDB, S3, Cognito, SQS, SNS, VPC, Cloud Formation Templates, Lambda, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
The team has built an extensive set of REST API libraries, fixtures and procedures, and data generation tools to be able to perform Customer Scenario Testing, Integration testing, Stress Testing and Limits Testing for backup and restore for AWS Data Sources like EC2, EBS, RDS, DynamoDB, etc.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with a highly motivated team of engineers in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Design and build test automation frameworks.
- Design and implement automation tools..
- Set-up infrastructure (storage, compute, networking) to run automated tests.
- Design and implement automated tests including, but not limited to, end to end integration tests and load/stress tests.
- Drive adoption of best practices in testing and product quality.
- Produce deliverables under tight deadlines using agile methodology.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a builder’s mindset
- 3+ years industry experience designing and implementing test frameworks and automated tests for production systems.
- Deep expertise in one or more OOP languages such as Python or Java.
- Preferred: Experience in public cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP etc.)
- Preferred: experience in Docker and container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes or Mesos or Swarm.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering or Science. Degree in Computer Science preferred.