- Provo, UT
- Date Posted
- Sep. 6, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Head of Insurance and the office management of our Provo office. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of executive support and administrative related tasks to enhance our organizational effectiveness. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, creativity, and passion for being part of a mission-driven, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Additionally, this role will own the office experience for our Provo office. You will have the opportunity to shape our overall workplace strategy and be an important catalyst for maintaining an engaging company culture and cultivate successful communication across our organization.
- Strategically and proactively manage the daily schedule of our Head of Insurance, including managing their calendar, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas, and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison between our Head of Insurance and key business partners (internal and external) to facilitate collaboration
- Support the Insurance team on team meetings and team building events
- Perform general office / facilities management duties including: Supporting onboarding and offboarding of employees in Provo, Maintaining office facilities and equipment, including assisting with procurement and routine maintenance, Ensure our office environment creates an ideal workspace for all of our teams, while also bringing our mission and values to life
- Collaborate with the People Operations team with execution of employee experience initiatives and activities.
- 8+ years of administrative support for multiple executives in a fast-paced, high growth work environment is highly desired (experience at a start-up is a big plus)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with stakeholders including the Insurance team, executives, board members and external partners
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Highly flexible, available and responsive
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities while working under limited supervision
- Highly resourceful team-player and effective individual contributor. Collaborative with other executive assistants.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with absolute discretion. High integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proficiency in office applications, including Google Suite, Zoom and MS Office Suite
- Must be passionate about the executive assistant role and understand the crucial impact you have on the organization
Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M to Build the Future of Commercial Insurance
- Forbes.com - Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2020
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.