- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Oct. 12, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support C-Suite executives and help enhance their productivity and efficiency. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly and a passion for delivering strategic value in a fast paced environment. This person will work to increase company alignment, productivity and engagement by streamlining communication, key deliverables and logistics. Additionally, this role will own the office experience for our SF Headquarters. You will have the opportunity to shape our overall workplace strategy and be an important catalyst for maintaining an engaging company culture and cultivate successful communication across our organization.
- Strategically and proactively manage calendar and daily schedules for multiple executives across all time zones.
- Overseeing and vetting a high volume of meeting requests
- Understanding context and the bigger picture to make sound judgment with calendaring decisions
- Discerning priorities between conflicting meetings
- Thoughtfully and independently navigating last minute schedule changes
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Track expenses and complete expense reports
- Using judgment and discretion to handle unique situations
- Responsible for managing the workplace experience in our SF HQ office.
- Ensure our office environment creates an ideal workspace for all of our teams, while also bringing our mission and values to life.
- Assist People Operations team with execution of employee experience initiatives and activities.
- 8+ years of administrative support for multiple executives in a fast-paced, high growth work environment is highly desired (experience at a start-up is a big plus)
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and follow-up skills as well as the ability to effectively handle multiple priorities while working under little supervision
- The ability to move quickly and context switch while managing your own bandwidth
- A clear and effective communication style and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
- High level of EQ and experience working with various personalities
- Must be equally comfortable dealing with ambiguity and taking direction from others
- Must exercise absolute discretion both inside and outside the company
- Proficiency in office applications, including Google Suite, Zoom and MS Office Suite
- Must be passionate about the executive assistant role and understand the crucial impact you have on the organization
Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M to Build the Future of Commercial Insurance
- Forbes.com - Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2020
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.