- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
- Design & UI
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
About the role
Are you passionate about great visual design? Do you mentally kern headlines on signage as you walk down the street? Do you bleed Pantone 484C? We are seeking a Visual Designer with a strong sense of aesthetics who will have the opportunity to work with a quickly growing team - extending our Brand visually into many areas of Marketing.
Coalition’s customers are small and medium businesses that are seeking resilience and peace of mind. Coalition is continuing to expand its easy-to-use, powerful tools to help INSURANCE brokers sell Coalition’s cyber insurance and risk management services.
The Visual Designer will assist in digital marketing communications to those brokers, businesses, and customers. You will work in both print and digital media, composing beautiful and compelling designs consistently across applications.
We’re looking for someone who can collaborate as well as take inspiration from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs. You should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work.
The ideal candidate will help administer brand guidelines as we expand our outreach. This is a unique opportunity to work on a business leading the way in a quickly growing new industry.
Location: Remote - Open to U.S. or Canada
- Work with a growing team of designers and marketers to create assets for various marketing campaigns
- Create visual assets for marketing materials, websites, and other media
- Collaborate with team members from Marketing and Business Dev teams to create cohesive designs that reflect Coalition’s brand, culture, and goals
- Design beautiful, high-end customer gifts and swagDevelop creative for engaging Webinars
- Collaborate with business owners to create presentation decks
- Create collateral for Marketing Campaigns, including: Online ads, Marketing emails, Social media imagery, Microsites, Events
- Ongoing Marketing assets including: Marketing document creation, Imagery for Social Media posts, Imagery for blog posts
- Marketing Emails (HTML, CSS) ; Marketo
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Graphic Design or related discipline
- 2+ years working experience, either in a creative agency or as an in-house designer
- Strong graphic design skills
- Great attention to detail
- Extremely self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic environment on multiple projects
- Strong communication skills, with proven success working with a remote and collaborative team
- Experience designing digital marketing materials
- Experience in UI (User Interface) design and knowledge of user experience principles
Required Skills – Technical
- Figma (or Sketch, Invision)
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Adobe InDesignPresentation software (e.g. Keynote, Powerpoint, Google Slides)
- Automated marketing system (e.g. Marketo, Hubspot)
- Working knowledge of CSS and understanding of HTML
- Illustration skills
- Experience selecting and working with outside vendors to print or produce swag or other collateral
- Video editing skills
- Understanding of UI/UX principles
Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.