- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 16, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
About the Role
Over the last 18 months Coalition has built a layer of automation within Netsuite for transaction processing and reporting, leveraging outside consultants. Due to our continued growth and expansion we are looking for our first in-house Netsuite Developer/Admin. We are a highly Netsuite literate shop: this is not tech support, it is all about building new functionality.
In this position you will implement and maintain configurations, customization, and integrations for supporting new geographies, business models, lines of business, acquisitions, and whatever else drives growth. The ideal candidate has passion for solution engineering, an eye for recommending and developing process improvements, and evaluating tools and implementing enhancements to the ERP system. This position will work closely with management to align the NetSuite system with our business and company goals.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations to support evolving business needs.
- Plan, review and manage configurations and customization requests.
- Develop error identification and error resolution processes at scale.
- Author and maintain accurate and timely documentation.
- Recommend and help implement policies and processes to ensure data integrity.
- Evaluate new or under-used NetSuite functionality.
- Design and build enhancements while maintaining scalability and security.
- Assist with the creation of test cases and support User Acceptance Testing.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years experience with NetSuite
- 3+ years NetSuite development experience
- Extremely self motivated and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Preferred Certifications: NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer II, Administrator, ERP Consultant
- Familiarity in integration approaches and strategies, preferably work involving web services (XML, SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Hands on experience designing solutions, installing software and data migration in a software delivery project environment
- Functionally proficient as a NetSuite user, able to advise users on ideal use cases for customizations vs native functionality
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.