- Provo, UT
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and Portugal.
About The Role
This is a full-cycle recruiting role to support the rapid growth of our Sales and Customer Success organizations. We are looking for a dynamic and proactive individual who will be excited about driving the recruiting process through sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates across a number of high-volume pipelines. The ideal candidate will also play an active role in representing Coalition alongside our hiring managers at local career fairs and conferences in the Provo/Salt Lake area.
- Partner with hiring managers in our Provo office to execute the recruiting process end-to-end: establish sourcing criteria through initial intake meetings, screen candidates through a variety of channels (referrals, direct applicants, sourced), and ultimately close candidates
- Work collaboratively with the Talent team to continuously develop best practices and streamline recruiting processes on a weekly basis
- Partner with Talent Coordinators on interview scheduling and assist with scheduling as needed
- Utilize creative sourcing methods to continuously and proactively build strong recruiting pipelines
- Serve as the primary point of contact for our GTM candidates throughout the entire recruiting process
- Work with hiring managers to represent Coalition at local career fairs and conferences as they surface
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience (sourcing, interviewing, and closing entry to mid-level candidates in a high-volume environment)
- Experience recruiting within either the tech or insurance industry strongly preferred
- Experience using Lever or similar ATS
- Proven ability to source top talent from diverse talent pools
- Experience recruiting inside sales professionals (primarily SDRs and AEs) preferred
- Experience recruiting through career fairs and/or conferences is a big plus!
Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M to Build the Future of Commercial Insurance
- Forbes.com - Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2020
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.