- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 14, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
About the Role
Coalition is looking for a Recruiting / Talent Coordinator to work with our expanding Talent Team! You will be responsible for ensuring that we’re providing a best-in-class candidate experience while supporting critical recruiting functions including interview scheduling, candidate coordination, and applicant tracking system maintenance.
The Recruiting / Talent Coordinator is one of the primary owners of candidate experience, for both candidates and interview teams alike. This individual will be part of (and naturally gravitate towards) highly collaborative team environments and enjoy problem solving on a daily-basis. Attitude is as important to us as aptitude. We’re looking for someone who’s a strong critical thinker, organized and resourceful, as well as thoughtful, positive, and flexible when priorities change and challenges occur. You will also aim to proactively go the extra mile and be willing to chip in to help teammates with whatever is needed, whenever.
We’re a small, lean team and this opportunity will offer lots of insight to all areas of talent acquisition.
- Serve as the main point-of-contact for Coalition throughout the interview process and make sure that each candidate has a high-touch, positive interview experience
- Support a team of Recruiters with candidate interview coordination needs (video, phone, virtual onsites and technical tests)
- Manage daily Recruiter scheduling requests, continually prioritizing workload based on urgency and ensuring an efficient turnaround time and a work product that is free of errors
- Serve as the main point-person for (virtual) onsites to ensure things run smoothly for interviewers
- Partner with recruiters in maintaining metrics
- Maintain weekly status reports
- Collaborate with other team members to improve and streamline the process and always be looking for creative ways to improve upon existing processes
- Participate in ad hoc talent-focused projects (internship programs) and initiatives, as needed
- Previous experience as a Talent / Recruiting Coordinator or related role preferred
- Experience in a lean, fast-paced environment a plus
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (Lever preferred)
- Team player with a positive, flexible and resilient attitude with a “team first” mentality
- Ability to keep things moving forward to ensure deadlines and team goals are met
- Familiarity scheduling via Google calendar (and using G-suite products)
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests at once, with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent professional maturity and innate ability to exercise discretion when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, problem solving, and organization
Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M to Build the Future of Commercial Insurance
- Forbes.com - Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2020
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.