- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
As a Senior Recruiter at Coalition you will work on actively recruiting and closing key talent for various roles in Engineering, Product, Design, and G&A. We’re looking for someone who acts and thinks like a business partner and is comfortable managing multiple stakeholders throughout the interview process. You are the “master recruitment orchestrator”, knowing when to pull the right resources at the right time and ensuring that each candidate has a terrific experience engaging with Coalition. The ideal person understands that the role kick-off meeting isn’t a meeting to regurgitate the job description, but an opportunity to develop a relationship with the hiring team and a strategic plan of attack. Some of the roles we hire might not have benchmarks, so the ability to grasp complex roles and partner with the hiring team is critical.
- Full cycle recruiting, from sourcing to closing top talent, while hiring for various levels across the company
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build an ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Coalition’s success
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with various functional teams, hiring managers and Coalition leadership to inform and influence hiring decisions
- Utilize our Lever ATS to track all candidates and ensure candidates are moving through the process in a timely manner
- Collaborate with fellow Talent Team members and hiring managers to continually enhance our interview process, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment by the team
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting and sourcing experience within a technology company; startup experience preferred
- 1+ years of agency experience is a plus
- Track record of closing passive and active technical talent in a competitive market
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, etc
- Core belief in quality vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
- Strong sense of urgency and innate understanding of how to prioritize job openings and associated candidates
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment and employ a thoughtful approach to one’s work while navigating a lean, fluid environment
- Demonstrate core values such as passion, ownership, and resilience
- Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor!
Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M to Build the Future of Commercial Insurance
- Forbes.com - Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2020
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.