- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 24, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Coalition’s unique product offerings combine best-in-class insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help keep businesses safe. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive cyber insurance to help organizations recover. We have over 25,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $125M from a number of top tier global investment firms including Ribbit Capital, Greenoaks Capital, Valor Equity Partners, Felicis Ventures, and Vy Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is distributed across more than 15 locations globally, including Austin, Washington DC, Denver, Canada and Portugal.
As a Senior Recruiter at Coalition you will work on actively recruiting and closing key talent for our Product team. We’re looking for someone who acts and thinks like a business partner and is comfortable managing multiple stakeholders throughout the interview process. You are the “master recruitment orchestrator”, knowing when to pull the right resources at the right time and ensuring that each candidate has a terrific experience engaging with Coalition. The ideal person understands that the role kick-off meeting isn’t a meeting to regurgitate the job description, but an opportunity to develop a relationship with the hiring team and a strategic plan of attack. Some of the roles we hire might not have benchmarks, so the ability to grasp complex roles and partner with the hiring team is critical.
- Full cycle recruiting, from sourcing to closing top talent, while hiring for various levels across the company
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build an ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Coalition’s success
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with various functional teams, hiring managers and Coalition leadership to inform and influence hiring decisions
- Drive weekly update session with hiring managers to communicate process status and ensure alignment on overall recruiting strategy and execution
- Stay up-to-date on industry news, company acquisitions, IPOs, etc.; research and identify trends in the market, and leverage those insights to identify and convert key talent
- Utilize our (soon to be) Lever ATS to track all candidates and ensure candidates are moving through the process in a timely manner
- Collaborate with fellow Talent Team members and hiring managers to continually enhance our interview process, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment by the team
- 7+ years of full cycle recruiting and sourcing experience within a technology company; startup experience preferred
- 1+ years of agency experience is a plus
- Hands on experience hiring product managers
- Track record of closing passive and active technical talent in a competitive market
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, GitHub, events and networking
- Core belief in quality vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
- Strong sense of urgency and innate understanding of how to prioritize job openings and associated candidates
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment and employ a thoughtful approach to one’s work while navigating a lean, fluid environment
- Demonstrate core values such as passion, ownership, and resilience
- Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor!
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. We’re also assembling a team of expert incident responders, threat and malware researchers, and security analysts to protect our customers before, during, and after a cyber incident. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.