- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
About The Role
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Coalition you will work on actively recruiting and closing talent for various roles in Engineering in Portugal. We’re looking for someone who acts and thinks like a business partner and is comfortable managing multiple stakeholders. You are the “master recruitment orchestrator”, knowing when to pull the right resources at the right time and ensuring that each candidate has a terrific experience engaging with Coalition. This roles is based in Portugal.
- Recruit and close key technical talent for Coalition in Portugal, and possibly in the UK
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to become a subject matter expert in the technical requirements, and how positions are able to impact the organization
- Strategize and leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates for a variety of roles across engineering
- Thoroughly evaluate candidates for the relevant skills and qualifications against job requirements and core company values
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Coalition’s success
- Stay up-to-date on industry news, company acquisitions, research and identify trends in the market, and leverage those insights to identify and convert key talent
- Utilize our Lever ATS to track all candidates and ensure candidates are moving through the process in a timely manner
- Collaborate with fellow US-based Talent Team members and hiring managers to continually enhance our interview process, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment by the team
- Ensure that Coalition provides a world-class candidate experience
- 4+ years full-cycle recruiting experience within a technology company
- Ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, events and networking
- Track record of closing passive and active technical talent in a competitive market
- Solid presentation skills, able to leverage data to influence decision making
- Excellent communicator, able to apply tact and diplomacy in all situations
- Core belief in quality vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
- Demonstrate core values such as passion, ownership, and resilience
- Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor!
- Bachelor’s degree required
Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.