- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Coalition’s unique product offerings combine best-in-class insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help keep businesses safe. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive cyber insurance to help organizations recover. We have over 25,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $125M from a number of top tier global investment firms including Ribbit Capital, Greenoaks Capital, Valor Equity Partners, Felicis Ventures, and Vy Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is distributed across more than 15 locations globally, including Austin, Washington DC, Denver, Canada and Portugal.
As a Technical Recruiter at Coalition you will work on actively recruiting and closing global talent for various roles in Engineering, Product and Design. We’re looking for someone who acts and thinks like a business partner and is comfortable managing multiple stakeholders. You are the “master recruitment orchestrator”, knowing when to pull the right resources at the right time and ensuring that each candidate has a terrific experience engaging with Coalition. Beyond filling positions, you will mentor team members, participate in driving process improvement and develop strategies to build diverse teams.
- Recruit and close key talent for Coalition: this can be a mix of ICs and leadership roles, both domestic and International
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Coalition’s success
- Build and cultivate strong relationships with various functional teams, hiring managers and Coalition leadership
- Participate in weekly update session with hiring managers to communicate process status and ensure alignment on overall recruiting strategy and execution
- Ensure that Coalition provides a world-class candidate experience
- Apply, measure, and consistently improve metrics on monthly/quarterly individual hiring objectives
- Collaborate with fellow Talent Team members and hiring managers to continually enhance our interview process, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment by the team
- 7+ years recruiting experience within a technology company; startup experience preferred
- Track record of closing passive and active technical talent in a competitive market
- Solid presentation skills, able to leverage data to influence decision making
- Excellent communicator, able to apply tact and diplomacy in all situations
- Core belief in quality vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
- Experience in a fast-paced, transparent work environment and comfortable accepting and giving constructive feedback
- Able to lead by example and inspire team members
- Strong sense of urgency and innate understanding of how to prioritize critical searches
- Ability to exercise strong business judgment and employ a thoughtful approach to one’s work while navigating a lean, fluid environment
- Demonstrate core values such as passion, ownership, and resilience
- Must possess excellent people skills, a flexible mindset, team-first approach, and a sense of humor!
- Bachelor’s degree required
Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M to Build the Future of Commercial Insurance
- Forbes.com - Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2020
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.