- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help businesses manage and mitigate cyber risk. Coalition’s unique product offerings combine best-in-class insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help keep businesses safe. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive cyber insurance to help organizations recover. We have over 25,000 customers, ranging from small and mid-sized businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $125M from a number of top tier global investment firms including Ribbit Capital, Greenoaks Capital, Valor Equity Partners, Felicis Ventures, and Vy Capital. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is distributed across more than 15 locations globally, including Austin, Washington DC, Denver, Canada and Portugal.
- Partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers across all internal organizations (technical and non-technical) to align on role requirements and sourcing strategy
- Leverage multiple sourcing channels to identify high-caliber candidates and maintain a healthy pipeline for priority roles
- Find and engage candidates through the use of LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Leverage creative sourcing strategies and referral networks to build ongoing pipeline of qualified active and passive candidates for a wide variety of roles
- Thoroughly evaluate candidates for the relevant skills and qualifications against job requirements and core company values
- Articulate a compelling picture of our company, culture, products, and job responsibilities to candidates; clearly convey why we believe they are critical to Coalition’s success
- Stay up-to-date on industry news, company acquisitions, IPOs, etc.; research and identify trends in the market, and leverage those insights to identify and convert key talent
- Utilize internal ATS (Lever) to track candidates and ensure they are moving through the process in a timely manner
- Collaborate with fellow Talent Team members and hiring managers to continually enhance our interview process, ensuring a best-in-class experience for candidates and one that facilitates a comprehensive candidate assessment by the team
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of sourcing experience within a tech company environment
- Proven ability to employ a broad sourcing strategy, leveraging multiple channels and tools that include: social media, employee referrals, job boards, events, networking, and other creative sourcing avenues
- Core belief in quality of candidate vs quantity, as well as a passion for adding a diverse talent base to the company
- Experience with Lever
- 6+ months of agency experience
- Recent experience in a high-growth startup environment strongly preferred (must have tech company experience at a minimum)
Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M to Build the Future of Commercial Insurance
- Forbes.com - Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2020
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.