- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
Founded in 2017, Coalition is on a mission to solve cyber risk and create a safer digital economy where everyone can thrive. Digital risk is now a part of every business and it’s no longer solely the domain of technical teams. That’s why we combined comprehensive insurance with proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations stay resilient to digital risks like cyber attacks, funds transfer fraud and much more.
Our team works collaboratively across North America and Europe to prevent security failures and provide both technical and financial help when incidents do occur. Today, Coalition is the world’s largest commercial insurtech serving over 130,000 customers including many small businesses that rely on Coalition to help them chart a path forward in the new digital world.
As of September 2021, Coalition has raised $520 million from leading global technology investors as well as highly-regarded institutional investors including: Index Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Valor Ventures, Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price Advisors, and Whale Rock Capital, valuing the company at more than $3.5 billion.
Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by helping organizations of all sizes solve real-world problems and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, authenticity and diversity. That’s why we are proud to be named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
About the Role
Coalition’s exciting growth has presented us with a need to grow our IT team. IT at coalition is responsible for creating, implementing, and supporting the technology and systems our employees use daily. We are looking for an IT Support Specialist who will own the on-boarding / off-boarding process. Additionally, this person will provide hardware/software technical support to our increasing global team.
- Manage end user onboarding, offboarding, and account provisioning
- Manage deployment of IT equipment (computers, monitors, and accessories)
- Support SaaS applications (e.g. Google Workspace, Okta, Slack, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Document our systems, procedures, and knowledge base articles
- Handle help desk requests and technical support
- Manage computer repairs
- 1-2 years of combined experience in IT Help Desk related roles
- Some college coursework or equivalent work experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware & software issues
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high level of detail
- Experience provisioning accounts and supporting SaaS applications like Google Workspace, Okta, O365, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience managing inventory, provisioning Mac laptops, and supporting the onboarding/offboarding process
- Experience troubleshooting wireless network connections and VPN connections
- Solid understanding of ticketing systems like Jira, Zendesk, etc.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Experience managing users in Identity and Access Management systems like Okta
- Working knowledge of networking principles
- Good understanding of IT security best practices
- JAMF management experience
Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.