- Provo, UT
- Date Posted
- Aug. 30, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
About the Role
Coalition’s exciting growth has presented us with a need to grow our IT team. IT at coalition is responsible for creating, implementing, and supporting the technology and systems our employees use daily. We are looking for an IT Support Specialist who will own the on-boarding / off-boarding process. Additionally, this person will provide hardware/software technical support to our increasing global team.
- Manage end user onboarding, offboarding, and account provisioning
- Manage deployment of IT equipment (computers, monitors, and accessories)
- Support SaaS applications (e.g. Google Workspace, Okta, Slack, Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Document our systems, procedures, and knowledge base articles
- Handle help desk requests and technical support
- Manage computer repairs
- 1-2 years of combined experience in IT Help Desk related roles
- Some college coursework or equivalent work experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware & software issues
- Ability to handle multiple priorities with a high level of detail
- Experience provisioning accounts and supporting SaaS applications like Google Workspace, Okta, O365, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experience managing inventory, provisioning Mac laptops, and supporting the onboarding/offboarding process
- Experience troubleshooting wireless network connections and VPN connections
- Solid understanding of ticketing systems like Jira, Zendesk, etc.
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Experience managing users in Identity and Access Management systems like Okta
- Working knowledge of networking principles
- Good understanding of IT security best practices
- JAMF management experience
Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M to Build the Future of Commercial Insurance
- Forbes.com - Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2020
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.