- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 22, 2021
Founded in 2017, Coalition is on a mission to solve cyber risk and create a safer digital economy where everyone can thrive. Digital risk is now a part of every business and it’s no longer solely the domain of technical teams. That’s why we combined comprehensive insurance with proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations stay resilient to digital risks like cyber attacks, funds transfer fraud and much more.
Our team works collaboratively across North America and Europe to prevent security failures and provide both technical and financial help when incidents do occur. Today, Coalition is the world’s largest commercial insurtech serving over 130,000 customers including many small businesses that rely on Coalition to help them chart a path forward in the new digital world.
As of September 2021, Coalition has raised $520 million from leading global technology investors as well as highly-regarded institutional investors including: Index Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Valor Ventures, Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price Advisors, and Whale Rock Capital, valuing the company at more than $3.5 billion.
Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by helping organizations of all sizes solve real-world problems and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, authenticity and diversity. That’s why we are proud to be named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
About The Role
Coalition Incident Response (CIR) and the Coalition Security Support Center (SSC) provide information security technical services and support to current and prospective Coalition customers. The Operations Administrator role supports the operations, business, and knowledge management tasks critical to scaling both of these teams to meet increasing demand. Attention to detail, organizational and project management skills, and effective communication skills are critical to success in this role. Familiarity with cybersecurity and information technology is beneficial but not required.
- Improving operational systems, processes and best practices
- Managing, updating, and improving knowledge bases, documentation, and databases.
- Managing and ensuring the quality of financial records, contracts, and other business records.
- Managing and updating customer records and engagement data.
- Drafting, editing, and proofreading team communications, templates, reports, and other written products.
- Administering accounts receivable, including creating and sending invoices.
- Supporting and documenting compliance with applicable policies and regulations.
- Administering digital and physical asset inventories and ordering supplies and equipment.
- Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma/GED.
- Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an operations administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with productivity software (e.g., Microsoft Office, Google Workspace).
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivation, independence, and demonstrated ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to build strong relationships; a team player.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple projects and remain calm under pressure.
- Highly competitive candidates will also have:
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management software (e.g., Salesforce)
- Experience with knowledge management or intranet systems (e.g., Sharepoint, Confluence)
- Experience using ticket management systems (e.g., Zendesk, Jira, Intercom)
- Experience with invoices and accounts receivable
Cybersecurity, information technology, or cyber insurance knowledge!
Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.