- United States
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
- Product Engineering
Coalition is on a mission to provide security for all. Our cybersecurity and risk management platform brings together insurance, threat intelligence expertise, and cybersecurity tools to help our customers remain resilient to cyber threats. Together we are centered around one goal: harnessing the power of technology with the safety of insurance to provide the first holistic solution to solve cyber risk.
Our teams not only work to prevent security failures, but we help organizations mitigate and recover from incidents when they occur. Our approach is catching on. Coalition currently has more than 130,000 customers who have insured over $12 billion of their risk. Our distributed teams work collaboratively across North America and Europe.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by remaining true to our founding values. That’s why we are proud to be named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced technical program manager that is excited about a leadership opportunity in our fast growing engineering organization. We are an agile development organization that strikes to “do what we say we will do”. Sometimes that involves complex programs with both internal and external dependencies. This is where you come in! If you are passionate about working across stakeholders and know how to “keep the trains running on time” then this role might be for you.
- Manage multiple projects across cross-functional teams.
- Manage strategic organizational planning, such as quarterly and annual planning.
- Monitor project execution and ensure that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Help teams identify key risks, provide guidance on how to communicate them, and ensure leadership has the right visibility.
- You’ll own and improve the mechanisms we use to track goals, status, and business metrics across teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years of relevant engineering experience
- 7+ years of technical program management experience
- Experience with managing large cross-functional projects
- Thorough understanding of software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
Experience managing a program management team
Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.