- United States
- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Founded in 2017, Coalition is on a mission to solve cyber risk and create a safer digital economy where everyone can thrive. Digital risk is now a part of every business and it’s no longer solely the domain of technical teams. That’s why we combined comprehensive insurance with proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations stay resilient to digital risks like cyber attacks, funds transfer fraud and much more.
Our team works collaboratively across North America and Europe to prevent security failures and provide both technical and financial help when incidents do occur. Today, Coalition is the world’s largest commercial insurtech serving over 130,000 customers including many small businesses that rely on Coalition to help them chart a path forward in the new digital world.
As of September 2021, Coalition has raised $520 million from leading global technology investors as well as highly-regarded institutional investors including: Index Ventures, Ribbit Capital, Valor Ventures, Durable Capital, T. Rowe Price Advisors, and Whale Rock Capital, valuing the company at more than $3.5 billion.
Coalition has experienced tremendous growth by helping organizations of all sizes solve real-world problems and by remaining true to our founding values of character, humility, responsibility, authenticity and diversity. That’s why we are proud to be named one of Inc’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
About The Role
We’re looking to further expand our marketing operations function at Coalition. As a member of the team, you’ll work cross-functionally with the marketing, growth, sales, and product teams to drive operational marketing excellence throughout the company. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a technical mindset and approach to problem solving, and enjoys the idea of gaining mastery over marketing tech and tools to drive revenue.
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns and programs through driving the coordination of the various marketing functions, the creation of landing page and email assets in Marketo, and management of marketing technology
- Drive marketing enablement across the org through the creation, management, and optimization of marketing-related processes through use of project management tools and documentation.
- Optimize and operationalize marketing processes related to the buyer’s journey – from acquisition through retention – for Coalition’s products and services.
- Scale marketing analytics efforts by closely collaborating with the data science team to create dashboards that measure success of programs in each funnel stage.
- Manage existing marketing technology stack, evaluate new technologies to support Coalition’s go-to-market strategy, and act as a key point of contact for internal support of marketing tools and technology.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within marketing systems of record (Salesforce, Marketo, and others).
Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 1+ years of work experience in a marketing function, digital marketing experience is highly desired
- Fundamental interest in the operational underpinnings of marketing activities such as digital marketing, email marketing
- Process-driven mindset
- Intrigued by the intersection of people, process, and technology
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Prior exposure to Salesforce and/or Marketo preferred
Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.