- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
About the role
We’re looking for our first Marketing Operations Associate to join the marketing operations function at Coalition. As a member of the team, you’ll work cross-functionally with the marketing, growth, sales, and product teams to drive operational marketing excellence throughout the company. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a technical mindset and approach to problem solving, and enjoys the idea of gaining mastery over marketing tech and tools to drive revenue.
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns and programs through creation of landing page and email assets in Marketo and orchestrating associated marketing technology
- Drive marketing enablement across the org through the creation, management, and optimization of marketing-related processes through use of project management tools and documentation.
- Optimize and operationalize marketing processes related to the buyer’s journey – from acquisition through retention – for Coalition’s products and services.
- Manage existing marketing technology stack, evaluate new technologies to support Coalition’s go-to-market strategy, and act as a key point of contact for internal support of marketing tools and technology.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within marketing systems of record (Salesforce, Marketo, and others).
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- 2-4 years of work experience in a marketing, sales, or customer success function
- Fundamental interest in the operational underpinnings of marketing activities such as digital marketing, email marketing
- Process-driven mindset
- Intrigued by the intersection of people, process, and technology
- Excellent project management and communication skills
- Prior exposure to Salesforce and/or Marketo preferred
Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.