- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 25, 2021
- Product Management
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland and Portugal.
About the role
Coalition is redefining the future of risk management for small businesses, and we’re hiring a Product Marketing Manager to help communicate this vision to our broker partners. This role will be responsible for promoting Coalition’s insurance products through extraordinary messaging and positioning, storytelling and customer insights. You’ll operate at the intersection of product, sales, and marketing, and play an integral role in translating products, features, and services into solutions that meet our customers’ needs. We are looking for a creative, analytical, customer-centric, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team.
- Build deep expertise in our target markets and customer segments.
- Develop product positioning and messaging for our insurance products informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding.
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products.
- Evaluate the performance of your products and develop strategies to drive further growth and customer engagement.
- Help enable Coalition’s customer-facing teams, including sales, customer success, and technical support
Skills and Qualifications
- 7+ years shown experience in product marketing, or insurance marketing.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written) and close attention to detail.
- Demonstrated track record in crafting compelling messaging, content, and campaigns throughout a product’s lifecycle.
- Extremely self-motivated, able to work in a dynamic environment on multiple projectsProven success working in a collaborative, team environment.
- Maturity to balance short-term and long-term development simultaneously.
- Experience with insurance is a plus.
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- Life insurance and disability benefits.
- Paid Parental Leave401(k) plan.
- Wellness and commuter benefits.
- Open vacation days.
- We embrace distributed work; some benefits will vary by location.
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employees
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. We’re also assembling a team of expert incident responders, threat and malware researchers, and security analysts to protect our customers before, during, and after a cyber incident. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M to Build the Future of Commercial Insurance
- Forbes.com - Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2020
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.