- United States
- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
Coalition is the leading provider of cyber insurance and security, combining comprehensive insurance and proactive cybersecurity tools to help organizations be resilient to cyber attacks. Cyber losses cost the global economy upwards of $1.5 trillion each year, and yet the majority of businesses are under-insured and under-prepared to manage and mitigate the risks of an increasingly digital world. Coalition is addressing this gap by providing no-cost cybersecurity tools to prevent losses, security and incident response services to contain them, and comprehensive insurance to help organizations recover from failures and breaches. We serve over 42,000 customers, ranging from small and midsize businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Founded in 2017, Coalition has raised $300M from leading global technology investors, including Index Ventures, General Atlantic, Ribbit Capital, Vy Capital, Hillhouse Capital, and Valor Equity Partners, among others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Coalition’s team is global with employees based across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, and Portugal.
About the Role:
Coalition is seeking a strategic, driven, and analytical Director of Sales Operations who will build out a world-class sales operations function. The position will oversee all aspects of sales operations, including sales planning and strategy, quarterly forecasting and budgeting, process improvements, and reporting and analysis. You’ll have an opportunity to quickly build a team to support our fast-growing sales organization. Success entails partnering closely with senior sales leadership and the broader sales team to drive initiatives, improving the productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization, and enabling our sales teams to deliver excellence at scale.
- Has experience building out the sales operations function in a multi-channel, high-growth startup.
- Has experience hiring and scaling sales operations in a fast-growing environment.
- Analytical and prioritizes data and insights to understand how our sales channels are actually performing—and persistently optimizes and innovates to enhance performance.
- Energized to transform the insurance industry via technology.
- Develop strategy for scaling Coalition’s sales teams while improving productivity and efficiency.
- Create and manage processes such as sales target setting, forecasting and budgeting to hit company revenue goals, KPI definition, tracking and dashboards.
- Use data to increase efficiencies in the sales process, closely monitor sales performance at all stages of the funnel, and provide continuous recommendations for improvements.
- Design and manage compensation plans for Coalitions sales teams.
- Design sales workflows and oversee implementation of enabling systems and tools.
- Manage documentation on sales processes, policies, sales training materials, identify industry/product knowledge training opportunities.
- Facilitate sales events like quarterly all hands, sales kick offs.
- Own maintenance and execution of our Salesforce implementation.
- 10+ years of professional experience in sales operations in a high-growth technology company.
- 3+ years of management experienceExcellent communicator and collaborator; able to work with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Proven examples of how you influenced sales teams to exceed targets and improved sales during your tenure.
- Proven analytical skills to compile large amounts of data into an understandable format for decision-making.
- Ability to create and implement process flows (in Salesforce and elsewhere).
- Enjoy a highly fulfilling, mission-driven culture.
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- Life insurance and disability benefits.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- Relocation support401(k) plan.
- Wellness and commuter benefits.
- Flexible working hours.
- Open vacation days.
- We embrace distributed work; some benefits will vary by location.
- You are an owner! We offer stock options to each of our employees.
- More details here
We are all here to build something we believe in and to make a company that will last. We’re also assembling a team of expert incident responders, threat and malware researchers, and security analysts to protect our customers before, during, and after a cyber incident. Our goal is to harness the power of technology with the safety of insurance, to provide the first holistic solution to cyber risk. Coalition’s culture is one that strongly values humility, authenticity, and diversity. We want to work with people of different backgrounds and different paths in life, and we trust our team members to take responsibility, share ownership and work for one another. We are always looking for collaborative, inquisitive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Recent press releases:
- Coalition Raises $175M to Build the Future of Commercial Insurance
- Forbes.com - Next Billion-Dollar Startups 2020
Coalition is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.